Some Reasons For Trying Yoga
- Stress Relief
- Pain Relief
- Better Breathing
- Increased Strength
- Connection with a sense of Wholeness
- Improved Circulation and Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Community Support and Connections
- Better Body Alignment
- Focus on the Present
We have many classes a week suitable for those who are new to a yoga practice. Let us help you find the best one for you.
Tips for getting started
- An empty stomach is recommended for a comfortable class experience.
- Please bring your own mat to the studio.
- Please pre-register for your class through our online schedule.
- The studio is open 15 minutes prior to class so you can come early and settle in.
- Introduce yourself to the instructor leading the practice and let her/him know if you have any injuries or conditions that the instructor should know about.
- Know that all of our sessions offer options and suggestions for practice, you are not required to engage in any position or practice that you are not comfortable with in the moment.
- A complimentary studio orientation is available for all new students or those considering a class
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We strive to create a safe and supportive space for all in our local community to experience a shared yoga practice. We would love to hear from you!